Maritime operations are distinct and obey strict and different rules compared to land side operations. We assist ship owners and operators to adopt best practices in operations, condition management, maintenance management and capacity adjustments. Decision Dynamics works closely with ship owners, yards, charterers and regulators to assess operational risk, identify solutions and assist implementing appropriate risk mitigating actions.
Decision Dynamics has deep functional expertise, including:
- Operational improvement
- Safety and risk control
- Fleet condition management
- OPEX optimization
- Safety and Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Operational accounting - including budget development, funds disbursement and in depth monthly reports monitoring budget
- Engineering, technical, logistical support and project management
- Logistics planning for provisions, fuel, spare parts, etc.
- Development and implementation of the SOLAS International Safety Management program (ISM), International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS) and International Ship and Safety Plan (ISSP)